The Australian College of Researchers is a network of the world’s finest academics, scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs who are engaged in research and development projects. The Collaborative Research and Publication Program (CRPP) is designed to enable academics and researchers from across the globe to work collaboratively with Fellows of the College on a high-quality peer-reviewed academic journal publication. Fees apply.
Why participate in our program?
- A publication in a Scopus listed peer-reviewed academic journal
- Develop a world-class journal article by working with an experienced and successful academic from the College: “Our Fellows”
- Your article undergoes a complete English edit to ensure the article has the highest English standard
- We manage the journal submission process for you.
- We work with you during the peer review process to address review requirements
- You can have up to 6 authors on the one article
After you have successfully published your article:
- You are appointed a Member of the College (MACE)
- Be part of a network of researchers to collaborate on ideas and projects
- Have your published article promoted on our website to increase your readership
- 12 months free membership of the Australian College of Researchers and the right to use MACE after your name.
Contact Us : (07) 3054 7159/ email@example.com