Creating an Effective Strategic Plan
- An effective strategic school plan is one that embeds the values of the school.
- Great plans are designed as ‘living’ documents from which actions plans cascade, goals are measured and accountabilities are secured.
- A strategic plan must also formulate clear objectives about the current and future needs of the school.
- The consideration of learners and academic objectives need to balance out with the wellbeing of teachers, the expectations of parents and other stakeholders.
- When these elements work in sync it supports the school’s growth and ensures future success for their unique education community.