The Australian College of Researchers is a professional association focused on supporting and promoting the work of researchers, from all fields of endeavour, through Research Fellowship, a Grants Program, a Collaborative Research and Publication Program and its Awards Program.
On this page you will find information about
- Our Mission and Focus
- College Charter
- Our Contact Details
Our Mission and Focus
The Australian College of Researchers is an international college of esteem. The College strives to achieve its mission of Research esteem through four key foci:
- Developing, recognising and promoting research and publication excellence through the awarding of Membership and Fellowships of the College.
- Providing innovative and engaging customised professional learning activities to advance research excellence globally .
- Facilitating and enabling-multi-nation/ inter-disciplinary/ explorative research opportunities in all fields of endeavour.
- Advocating and promoting research excellence across Australia and globally for the betterment of human-kind
The Australian College of Researchers is an organisation of esteem. With this point in mind membership of the college is only available on the recommendation and sponsorship of a Fellow of the College. The college offers two levels of membership: Member (MACR) and Fellow (FACR). Each level is commensurate to the esteem of the candidate and stands to honour and acknowledge the contribution made by the member to research and creative and innovative human endeavour.
Member of the College (MACR)
A College member is typically an accomplished researcher. This level of membership seeks to acknowledge and pay witness to candidates who are participating successfully in a College Collaborative Research and Publication Program and /or have successfully completed a higher degree of research together with peer reviewed published pieces of research or originally produced artifacts deemed to be of significant merit as determined by the Dean of the College.
Fellow of the College: FACR
This level of membership is the highest level of esteem and seeks to acknowledge and pay witness to candidates who have a globally significant portfolio of peer reviewed and published original pieces of academic literature or originally produced artefacts at a standard deemed exemplary by the Dean of the College. Fellows of the College are thus globally recognised experts and leaders in their field of research.
The name of this organization shall be the Australian College of Researchers. The purpose of the College is to:
- create, maintain and support a network of the world’s finest academics, scientists, innovators and entrepreneurs who are engaged in research and development projects;
- facilitate collaborative research and publication projects;
- recognise expertise in research through a series of membership levels;
- operate a Research Grants Program for Fellows and Members of the College
- provide training and ongoing professional learning for Members, Fellows and aspiring researchers;
- promote the research outcomes of its membership to the world;
- foster opportunities for the membership to connect with other researchers both in Australia and globally.
- Advocate for conditions and policy positions to support and enables quality research in Australia.
Our Contact Details
The Registrar, Australian College of Researchers,
Level 14, 275 Alfred St, North Sydney NSW 2060
(+61) 04 8125 8360
Professor Jake Madden FACR firstname.lastname@example.org